1. Reminder to Dual Credit students-Bring in your proof of payment to Nancy Clark in the Unit Office and you will be reimbursed for 50% of what you paid in tuition
2. Any junior interested in taking the ACT Midwest Bank of Western Illinois is hosting their ACT Bootcamp again this year. See Lanie for more information
3. Pink Out Night for football is Friday, Oct. 13 – T-Shirt order forms are available in the high school office.
4. Any Junior or Senior who was planning to take credit retrieval classes at RAES in Monmouth please see Lanie ASAP
5. Seniors interested in scholarships-check out the list on the schools web page – it is frequently being updated
6. Juniors & Seniors: SCC is hosting a college fair Thurs., Oct. 12 from 9:30-11:00 for Iowa colleges and universities. If you are interested in attending you may use ½ a college day. See Lanie for more info
7. Reminder-FAFSA opens Oct. 1st-The sooner you and your parents complete this the better your opportunity of receiving financial aid for next year.
8. SCC is hosting an Arts Academy on wed., Oct. 25th. See Lanie for more information if you are interested
9. F.S. Football Stark County @ Wyoming 6:00 bus leaves 3:30
10. Harrison received a gold medal in his division yest. in the Area 4 Special Olympics Bowling Competition. He will now advance to the Sectional on Nov. 5th. Congratulation Harrison
Lunch – Grilled Chicken w/Bun, Tater Tots, Peas, Peaches
Tues., Oct. 3 V.B. Galva (H) 6:00 Mrs. Hull works Activity Period - Sr. Class Officers meeting in Mrs. Alexander’s room Juniors will meet in the Cafeteria to fill out PSAT forms Mr. Williams Activity Group will meet in Mr. Boyle’s room