“ HOMECOMING WEEK “ - VEGAS Vegas Day(Entertainers, Magicians, Impersonators)
1. Reminder to Dual Credit students-Bring in your proof of payment to Nancy Clark in the Unit Office and you will be reimbursed for 50% of what you paid in tuition
2. Activity Period – All seniors who signed up to work on the float, banner, or performance should meet in Mrs. Gall’s room every day this week. Bring supplies if you have them.
3. Seniors – check the website for updated Scholarship information and websites.
4. Seniors who did not attend the Financial Aid meeting last week, but would like handouts and info on completing the FAFSA see Lanie
5. Picture forms for the Homecoming Dance are in the High School Office.
6. Running 2:15 Schedule – Reminder: 1,2,3,5, 4, 6, 7 – 5th is before 4th .
7. Powder Buff 6:00, Powder Puff 7:00 Bonfire to follow.
Lunch – Fish Sandwich w/Bun, cheese slice, Green Beans, Macaroni & Cheese, Tartar Sauce, Pudding/Pineapple
Friday, Sept. 15 Homecoming Parade & Assembly,
11:30 Dismissal SIP
Homecoming Football Game W.C. vs. Princeville 7:00