Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Employment Opportunities

Home > breadcrumbs: Employment Opportunities >

District Vacancies

Updated: May 20, 2024

VACANCY NOTICE WEST CENTRAL C.U.S.D. #235 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES   WCES Paraprofessional:  Applicants must hold a high school diploma or GED AND an Associate’s Degree OR 60 hours of college . . . read more

How can I obtain a substitute teaching license?

Information provided by the Regional Office of Education

  A substitute teaching license, valid for substitute teaching in grades PK-12 in any county in Illinois, may be issued to individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution . . . read more

Back To Top